Saturday 5 April 2014

10 Most Wanted - April

Welcome to The White Room!

What better way to start a blog than to give you a snapshot of me with my 10 most wanted products for the month of April!  I will be purchasing these products over the next few weeks with the money I have saved from giving up smoking (yay, go me!) and will be posting reviews!  Check out my About section for more information and I look forward to letting you know my thoughts on the products below!



  1. China Glaze - Nude - Buy from www.beautybliss.co.nz for $9.95
  2. China Glaze - Golden Enchantment - Buy from www.beautybliss.co.nz for $9.95
  3. NYX Wonder Pencil - Light - Buy from www.makeup.co.nz for $10.50
  4. Hurraw Lip Balm - Coconut - Buy from www.thecrueltyfreeshop.co.nz for $7.00
  5. OMGTEA - Buy from www.omgtea.com for $28.00 - $55.00
  6. Skinfood Cleans All - Buy from www.skinfood.co.nz for $13.99
  7. Linden Leaves - Fig Licorice Lotion - Buy from nz.lindenleaves.com for $24.95
  8. Benefit Gimme Brow - Light/Medium - Buy from www.benefitcosmetics.com for USD $22.00
  9. Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow - Buy from www.benefitcosmetics.com for USD $36.00
  10. MOR - Lychee Flower Candle - Buy from www.morcosmetics.com for AUD $39.95

Have a fab weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment